Mud Wrestling Ground Rules
Some common ground rules to consider are described below (our team use these in our house rules):
- No Kicking, punching, biting, hair pulling, gouging, head butting, choking etc
- All participants must remain on their knees - No standing (this prevents injuries from slips and minimizes the impact of the ground when being tackled).
- Always have one nominated referee who ensures that the participants abide by the rules - The refs decision is final. They also have the power to eject participants for overly rough play or misconduct (for official)
- No Shoes (shoes can accidentally tear the base of a pool).
- If your opponent yells 'stop', passes out, or is injured in any way then the round ends immediately.
- Remember that while jello wrestling is a competition it is also meant to be hilarious, slippery, sexy, fun. Don't take it too seriously.
- Enjoy the squishy feel of jello on your skin.
|Number of items left||No|
Upload your images for this product
Get 20% off your next order
- Upload Images
- Enter Email Address
- Receive Coupon Code After Images Are Approved